Psalms 66:4


Other than the majority of YouTube videos in this Blog all other work has been included with written permission

Saturday 26 December 2015


Life On A One Way
by
Dread Champion



Released April 1, 2012



[Chorus]

I don't know where I'm going
I don't know where You lead
I knew what I wanted
But somehow it got away from me
I'm hoping on a one day
But I can't see through the now
But that's life on a one-way
And I can't seem to sit here and figure this out

[Verse 1]

My microphone's just been waiting in my room
Hoping, wishing, and praying to be used soon
I feel similar- nothing in particular
That I'd like to discuss with you, outside the curricular
I'd like to keep that on the inside
Ahh, but since I got nothing else in me to write
I feel like I'm walking down the wrong street
Found the wrong address, out in the strong heat
Scavenger birds follow me, waiting to swallow me
Well, eat me up! Leave a hollow me!
Leave me nothing, leave me an empty shell
Don't even leave a single, solitary cell
Disappear me, or listen and hear me
Mystery theory- damn my tongue, speak clearly
Call me away, or please be near me
Take me away, or at least be near me

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]

Locked out. Bogged down.
Can't get my mind free of the false sound
Call me individual- call me too spiritual
Call me an animal, vegetable, or mineral
Tell me I'm too revolved around the inner fool
Tell me I'm a sinner and I do as all the sinners do
Call me by my name- it ain't too pivotal
Standing by my grave, realizing the critical
Realizing the pitiful; lies to our little ones
Lives to the crumbs, with frozen eyes and a fickle tongue
Cut it out, before it leads you to the slaughter
Renew the mind and it'll lead you to the Father,
Bleed through to the daughters, seize sons that are hardened,
Seize hearts that are paused and revisualize the target
Revitalize the fight. See the right path
And finally get to see all those that are on it.

[Chorus] x2




No comments:

Post a Comment