Psalms 66:4


Other than the majority of YouTube videos in this Blog all other work has been included with written permission

Monday 21 December 2015


S. O.


♛    I  AM     ✝





I  AM



Uh, I’m serving the I Am, the one who is eternal and determines my time span
My time is in His hands, I’m a man so I can’t
Say I have existed before knowing existence I’m insisting
God isn't me but He is He who is infinite
Made all we could see, Man He conceived in His wisdom
From inanimate, animals, Adam adamantly
To His madam He created to praise rooted in He
This case rooted in me, nah its found in a book
You could get a better look as your reading the Pentateuch
See the bush see Moses
When all seems hopeless, the walls keep closing
God’s word be spoken
Ah, fast forward see His image
The incarnate was given a mission to live perfectly consistent
Spoke words that may seem odd
But when Christ says I AM, He's saying He's God
(He's God!)


I’m serving the I AM, that I AM
Before Abraham was, Yes the I AM
The Bride Groom of the church or the God-Man
The true ruler of earth is the I AM (x2)


Verse 2 : Shai Linne

When God says I AM, think self-existent
He needs no help, cause listen He's self-sufficient
The only autonomous being in the universe
No fruit of thirst and everything is truly first
And actually His not in the universe
He's beyond the universe
It's His space and time to disperse
Go far as back as you could possibly go
Before the Big Bang, the I Am was stopping the show,yo
And man made visuals could never display the mystical
Nature of the physical created from the invisible....
You might need to get checked in the belview
If you think that if God was hungry, He would tell you
You take aim at His reign, you have to go
He remains the same and He doesn't change like the status quo
John 8:24, hear the God-man Saying you will die in your sin if you don’t believe I AM


I’m inviting you to come and take a bite brothers
See the Bread of Life, eat take a bite from Him
Show reverence to the Good Shepherd
Whose acute method is to save, here is a strude message
A true meshing of the True Vine
The only way to the true God, others fall astray leaving fools blind
The truth lies no its bait, see imbued minds
We sheep going through the gate that’s the true sign
That we know the resurrection and life
The light of this world he came, showed strength and his might
This message is plain as Jane get the letters precise
These are the I AM sayings show definite hype
We know a Saviour whose God, died but He risen
Look at Him through the prism of the word He has given
The one who submitted is God though
I'm serving the Son with trinitarian control, the chorus go…




No comments:

Post a Comment