Psalms 66:4


Other than the majority of YouTube videos in this Blog all other work has been included with written permission

Thursday 10 December 2015


Here's My Hands, Here's My Heart
by
Seeker & Servant



Released January 6, 2015


I want to put to death my flesh
And breathe new life in You alone
I want to give You all I have
Till You're the only one I want

Here's my hands, here's my heart
I'll surrender to all that You are
You are great

I want to give You all I have
Till You're the only one I want

You're the only one I want



This song is the first single to release in promotion of S&S's forthcoming album (due to release in 2016) It's about surrendering our selfish desires to Christ. It's about running from our sin and running to Him. It's a cry to Christ proclaiming that we want Him to be the only one we desire.

All music and lyrics written by Seeker & Servant.
Guitar/Vocals- Chandler Wood
Piano/Vocals- Cameron Wood
Ambience/Synths- Kody Gautier
Drums- Josh Westbrook

Song recorded at Blue Sky Studios in Jackson, MS.
Engineered by: Casey Combest & Bryson Hatfield
Mixed by: Will Brierre
Mastered by: Dave Cooley (Elysian Masters)

Cover Design by: Chandler Wood





No comments:

Post a Comment