Psalms 66:4


Other than the majority of YouTube videos in this Blog all other work has been included with written permission

Saturday 26 December 2015


I'm Just A Fool
by
Dread Champion



Released November 28, 2014



I've been writing this mixtape for over two years now. There are many songs that didn't make it on here, because I picked what I thought best explained my life during these times.

The title came out of a motto that I have had since high school, "I used to be a damned fool, but thanks to the grace of God, now I'm just a fool." My belief is that there is no such thing as a good person, or at least a sinless one, so it's no pride issue for me to be called a fool. I am. I mess up all the time, but I'd rather admit it and work on it than deny what's so obviously true. My hope lies not in my own wisdom, but in the saving grace I've found in Jesus Christ.

Hopefully you will connect with the man that exists in these songs, and hopefully you will enjoy the music as well. Thank you for listening!


Dread Champion



No comments:

Post a Comment